Hey there, my name is Kim Yuhl and my business card says
I’m a strategist, optimist, and allegorist.
HERE’S MY STORY
(Told following the Brand Story Canvas)
You started your business because there was no one else doing what you do quite like you.
And that’s how you know your business is on the verge of something great.
You’re still excited at the potential and you are full of ideas and plans and good intentions.
WELL, IMAGINE …
- Being able to find plenty of ideal customers that your product is perfect for
- Differentiating your business so it actually gets noticed
- Growing your business in a way that changes your life.
How would that make you feel?
Well, I can tell you from experience, it’s pretty fantastic.
So, what’s getting in the way?
As a small business owner, you might be:
- Struggling because your income is irregular
- Having difficulty finding new customers
- Frustrated by not knowing how to get your business noticed
- Overwhelmed and tired because nothing seems to work
You wake up each morning with a knot in your stomach because there is so much to do and you don’t have the time, energy or money to get it all done.
You wonder throughout the day if what you are doing is the right thing and if it’s enough.
And, you fall into bed at night from sheer exhaustion only to find your mind won’t turn off.
Am I touching a nerve?
You see, that was me not too long ago. As a two-time entrepreneur, I have walked that walk and I know how stressful it can be. It can affect your relationships, your health, and your overall happiness.
But it doesn’t have to.
I’ve spent the last four years documenting, testing, altering and refining a business story process to help small business owners take the fear, awkwardness, and pain out of talking about who they are, what they do and why they do it.
After winning a national business story competition and selling the intellectual property from my second business, I decided to stop telling my story and help others tell theirs.
I felt a calling to help other small business owners learn how their powerful brand story can transform their business in a way no other marketing strategy can.
You see, people make decisions based on the stories they hear and how those stories make them feel. Facts and figures can get people thinking, but it doesn’t inspire them to take action like a good story will.
When you get your story straight, everything about running your business becomes easier.
With a better brand story, you’ll be able to:
- Gather the information needed to make smart business decisions and clarify your goals
- Stay focused on the strategies that will grow your business instead of being bogged down by the latest fads and trends
- Craft a powerful brand story and create an achievable plan to share that story to your their ideal customers.
Here’s the bottom line …
You can create a better brand story and stop second-guessing which strategy to use or you can continue throwing things out there hoping something will stick.
You can continue to let your business run your life or you can create the business and life you want to live.
The choice is yours.
It’s not that hard to get started. In fact, I have a free tool that will help. Here’s what you need to do:
- Download the free Brand Story Canvas
- Fill it out and practice your story on your family and friends
- Meet me every Saturday in your inbox for a Better Brand Story tip
I created the Brand Story Canvas and Better Brand Stories to help entrepreneurs and business owners stop guessing what will work and instead, use proven strategies and methods that will get you results – guaranteed.
Are you ready to grow your business?
Let’s Do This!